Tradaprost is recommended as phytotherapy for effective relieve of Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms (LUTS) and present as an effective and safe OTC alternative for relieve of symptoms of Benign Prostate Hyperplasia (BPH).
Tradaprost is recommended as phytotherapy for effective relieve of Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms (LUTS) and present as an effective and safe OTC alternative for relieve of symptoms of Benign Prostate Hyperplasia (BPH). BPH is a common issue that affects almost all men with incidence increasing progressively with age. On the other hand, LUTS symptoms such as urinary frequency, urgency incontinence, voiding at night, urinary stream, hesitancy (Needing to wait for the stream to begin), intermittency (the stream starts & stops intermittently) as well as straining to void and dribbling.
Tradaprost contains natural base formulation of Tribulus terrestris, Alga Ecklonia Bicyclis, Biovis and a safe herbal medicine, Saw Palmetto, effective for treatment of symptoms in Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH).1 Tribulus Terrestris able to stimulate production of testosterone.2,3 Alga Ecklonia Bicyclis contains strong polyphenols that act by inhibiting the anti-nitric oxide effects of free radicals.4 Biovis is responsible for hydrolysis and release of nitric oxide, a vital chemical mediator of erection.5
Clinical study demonstrated the significant improvement in International Prostate Symptom Score (IPSS) and decreased Prostate Antigen levels (PSA) levels after 12 weeks supplementation with Tradaprost.6
|Amount per serving||600mg x 60 capsules / bottle|
|Ingredients||Serene Repens (Saw palmetto) 45% 320mg
Alga Ecklonia Bicyclis 80mg
Tribulus Terrestris 40% 100mg
Biovis (20% glucosamine) 100mg
|Administration||Take before sleep|
|Storage||Store in a cool, dry place. Protect from light.|
|Caution for Usage
||No side effect|
1. Updated meta-analysis of clinical trials of Serenoa Repens extract in the treatment of symptomatic benign prostatic hyperplasia, 2004, BJU INTERNATIONAL 93, 751-756
2. Int. J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2000;10:208-215
3. Ann Acad Med Singapore. 2000; 29:22-26
4. Food Chem Toxicol. 2009 Feb;47 (2) : 410-7. Epub 2008 Dec 11
5. Chung H, Park SL, Kim SC, Sung CW, Lee JW: Effect of KP 2647TM in Patients with Erectile Dysfunction. Chung Euro & Derma Clinic, Seoul, Korea – Central Research Institute of Kunpoong Bio, Korea
6. Iacono et al.: Observational study: daily treatment with a new compound “tradamixina” plus serenoa repens for two months improved the lower urinary tract symptoms. BMC Surgery 2012 12(Suppl 1):S22.