Probiotic 50B contains wide spectrum of live probiotics. It is a comprehensive synbiotic formula with prebiotic inulin and 12 clinically proven strains of probiotics. In addition, it has unique patented enteric formulation with triple-layered encapsulation technology to ensure high survival rate of probiotics in gastric acid conditions.
Probiotic 50B contains wide spectrum of live probiotics. It is a comprehensive synbiotic formula with prebiotic inulin and 12 clinically proven strains of probiotics. In addition, it has unique patented enteric formulation with triple-layered encapsulation technology to ensure high survival rate of probiotics in gastric acid conditions. 18 months shelf life at room temperature and has gastric acid resistance in order to survive in gastric acid. In addition, it has a wide spectrum therapeutic synbiotic formulation which are 12 strains of probiotics, 2 types of Prebiotics and bromelain digestive enzyme.
Probiotics 50B contains:
1. Probiotics are friendly bacteria that have multiple benefits, including protecting the lining and integrity of our digestive tract, preventing the adhesion and inhibiting the growth of harmful pathogens and modulating the immune system.1
2. Prebiotics such as inulin, are naturally occuring dietary fibres that support the growth and activity of probiotics.
3. β-glucan is a naturally occuring plant polysaccharide that is a biological response modifier. It stimulates and boosts the immune system and has a protective effect against harmful microorganisms. 2,3
4. Bromelain, a pineapple enzyme complex that aids in protein digestion.
5. Vitamin B complex are co-factors for metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and lipids for maintenance of a healthy nervous and digestive system.
Patented tri-layered microencapsulation enteric formulation
The balance of gut microorganisms plays an important role in the health of digestive system and immune function. The unique combination of both prebiotics and probiotics in Probiotics 50B enhances the beneficial effects of probiotics for optimal digestive health. In fact, food in our gut is digested by both gastric juice and bile salts. Probiotics must survive the passage through the acidic environment in the stomach in order to provide health benefits.
Probiotics 50B is manufactured with a unique patented tri-layered microencapsulation enteric formulation that ensures survival of high concentration of live probiotics in gastric acid conditions. The probiotics of Probiotics 50B do not require refrigeration, they are stable in room temperature and thoughout the 18 months of storage time. Each sachet delivers a high concentration of live probiotics with more than 50 billion CFU probiotic microorganisms.
Probiotics have been shown to help in shortening the duration and reducing of stool frequency in acute infectious diarrhea when used together with rehydration therapy.45 In conclusion, Probiotic 50B improves gastrointestinal health, aids digestion and nutrient absorption, enhances immunity, reduces lactose intolerance as well as antibiotic-induced diarrhoea. 2
|Amount per serving||3g x 30 sachets / box|
|Ingredients||Each sachet contains 12 strains of probiotic (50 billion CFU) 1500mg :
1. Lactobacillus acidophilus
2. Lactobacillus bulgaricus
3. Lactobacillus casei
4. Lactobacillus plantarum
5. Lactobacillus paracasei
6. Lactobacillus reuteri
7. Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG
8. Bifidobacterium bifidum
9. Bifidobacterium breve
10. Bifidobacterium lactis Bb-12
11. Bifidobacterium longum
12. Streptococcus thermophilus2 types of prebiotic:
1. Isofructooligosaccharides (inulin) 750mg
2. Isomaltooligosaccharides 90mg
Digestive Enzyme: Bromelain 15mg
|Administration||Take before or after meal. Open one sachet and pour contents in water/drink and dissolve. Do not mix with hot water or food above 40°C.|
|Storage||Store in a cool, dry place. Protect from light.|
|Caution for Usage
|Contraindications||Probiotics 50B is not suitable for immunocompromised patients (eg: Patients receiving chemotherapy), patients with intravenous catheters or uncontrolled diabetics.|
1. Gourbeyre P, Denery S, Bodinier M. Probiotics, prebiotics, and synbiotics: impact on the gut immune system and allergic reactions. J Leukoc Biol. 2011 May;89(5):685-95
2. Akramiene D, Kondrotas A, Didziapetriene J, Kevelaitis E. Effects of beta-glucans on the immune system. Medicina (Kaunas). 2007;43(8):597-606.
3. Richter J, Svozil V, Král V, Rajnohová Dobiášová L, Vetvicka V. β-glucan affects mucosal immunity in children with chronic respiratory problems under physical stress: clinical trials. Ann Transl Med. 2015 Mar;3(4):52.
4. Allen SJ, Martinez EG, Gregorio GV, Dans LF. Probiotics for treating acute infectious diarrhoea. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2010;(11):CD003048.
5. Alexander C. Ford, Paul Moayyedi, Brian E. Lacy, Anthony J. Lembo, Yuri A. Saito, Lawrence R. Schiller, Edy E. Soffer, Brennan M. R. Spiegel, and Eamonn M. M. Quigley, “American College of Gastroenterology Monograph on the Management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Chronic Idiopathic Constipation,” American Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 109, pp. S2–S26, 2014.